Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Cheery from the Kitchen? Cupcakes!

On a day when there were too many things on my plate, I decided to take a break and bake! Doesn't baking just cheer you up?

And these buttermilk cupcakes were just the thing to use up some buttermilk left from the weekend! I added one of our favorite frostings: Chocolate Sour Cream (incredibly yummy!).

Here are the results! (Ignore the poor quality photo - chocolate frosting is very hard to photograph. I definitely plan to improve my cuisine photography skills soon!)

Stop back tomorrow for the recipes . . . and some exciting cupcake news!

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy. I'm always looking for ways to use up buttermilk left in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. parTea lady - It's the same for me, I think bakers always have leftover buttermilk. Luckily it lasts a long time and I usually end up making dressing with the last little bit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails